Monday, November 2, 2015

Binding Blitz!!! And Turning Twenty Monday!!

 Here are the Turning Twenty Mystery quilt blocks so far!!  All red, white, and blue (or cream..)
 And closer!  Please see the Turning Twenty websites below!





See the Turning Twenty blog here!!!



See the Turning Twenty website here!!!!


See Tricia's face book page here!!!


This is part of the Seeing Stars Mystery Quiltalong!!



 I am working on binding this quilt.  It has been quilted for a long time, and I have the binding attached and am in the process of hand stitching it to the back.  I saw a quilt at the Dallas Quilt Show several years ago, took a picture of it, and then kind of went on my own and changed it all up to match what I liked at the time.
 Pretty matchy/matchy, isn't it???
But it is quite large, and looks pretty on the guest bed!!




Have you been binding something the last three months??  Please add your link below!!  A random winner will be chosen, to receive the bundle of Batik fat quarters I showed early last month.



Have a great day, all!!


Julie


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


13 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The Turning Twenty blocks look fabulous together.

Ooh, the quilt reminds me of Dreamsicles, and I love Dreamsicles!

Karen said...

The Turning Twenty blocks are very well done. I like that they aren't all the same size.

Anonymous said...

Your Turning Twenty blocks are gorgeous. What a stunning quilt it will be. Good luck with your binding...yet another beautiful quilt!

KaHolly said...

Loving those Turning Twenty blocks. Your very peachy matchy matchy quilt is gorgeous! Quite a change from your usual scrappy scrappy! I'm trying to finish up some UFOs, so there will be plenty of binding in my immediate future! XO

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've bound at least 3 quilts in the past 3 months, and still have another that needs the binding stitched down on the back. It never ends.

Loris said...

Your blocks are coming along nicely! The quilt you are binding is sweet.
I've completed 6 quilts in the last 3 months but they are along in several posts and are kind of hard to link. I'll just pick one and go for it 😎 Thanks for the quilt show in the linking.

Janet O. said...

So curious to see how those lovely R/W/B mystery blocks will come together.
That is a very pretty quilt, even though your tastes may have changed. I have some UFOs in boxes that I wonder if I will even have the motivation to finish, because the fabrics have lost their appeal to me.
As others have already said, I have bound many things in the past three months as well, mostly small things, of course. But at the very bottom of my most recent (lengthy, as usual) post I have my finish on the Floating Foxes quilt I just bound, so that is where I will link. : )

Rebecca in AK said...

Your Turning Twenty Star are looking wonderful! Your Tulip quilt is very pretty, a little different than what I usually see on your blog.

Binsa said...

Hi Julie absolutely love your pretty quilt regards lyn

Chantal said...

Your Turning Twenty stars are wonderful. I have missed a few postings unfortunately. Good for you for staying on top of things.
The tulips quilt is so peaceful and sweet. You did an excellent job.
;^)

audrey said...

Very sweet quilt. You'll be glad to have it finished! I finally remembered to link up my finishes. Actually had more than I thought!:)

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Julie,
love your stars and the flower quilt, lovely finish.
Greetings,
Sylvia

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

Wonderful quilts! I love the Turning Twenty blocks. You did a great job!

Hexies, rainbow quilts and plaids!

Good morning to all!!!  Above is a hexagon, for English paper piecing.  My kitten Lucky has discovered them, and decided that they are great...