Thursday, February 25, 2016

Start-itis, part two!!

So I got the final border on the Railroad Through the Rockies quilt...so can I get a whoop!!?   Yahoo!!
Buttermilk Basin has this cute snowman quilt along going...so I prepped block number two today.  Fun!!!
Splendid Sampler had a new block come out today, so I worked on that one too...
And I received a unfinished block...so I finished it, almost!  I decided to make it into a pillow, and it is very fun.  I believe that this is a Trish design, from Turning Twenty...probably an original.
And I made a cheery, cherry pie yesterday...simple and almost gone by now!!!


Hugs to all, and I hope you have a wonderful day!


Julie

12 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

If you keep working this hard, you'll have finish-itis instead of start-itis.

Kyle said...

Whoop, whoop, whoopie, plus yummy.

Tired Teacher said...

Whoop! Love the Railroad thru the Rockies! Cherry pie is one of my favorites, but pumpkin is first.

Janet O. said...

You can get as many WHOOPs as you would like. What a wonderful finish!!
Your Buttermilk Basin blocks are very cute. I am saving patterns, but not joining. However, I admit that I wavered a bit in my resolve when I saw your blocks.
That block made a very sweet pillow, Julie. I know angels are dear to your heart.
Oh, YUM! I love cherry pie. Maybe, if I ever master gluten free crust, I will make another one someday!

Jo said...

Yummy pie. Great work happening too

Flickenstichlerin said...

Lovely progress Julie, a top done, a block made...love the snowman...and a little pillow which has such a cute little stitchery.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Lori said...

Whoop! Whoop! Nice work! Love all your blocks too and I LOVE cherry pie!

Vesuviusmama said...

Whoop! and YUM!!

Nancy said...

Whoop, Whoop, Whoop, for the quilt and that cherry pie is to die for.

Jeanne said...

Great projects and a delicious looking pie!

Vic in NH said...

That quilt border looks fabulous and so does the pie!

Millie said...

Beautiful work and the cherry pie looking so yummy.

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...