Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lyn's Retro Nine Patch BOM!!

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to show you my progress on Lyn of Bluebird Quilt's Stitchery BOM...I have 4/5 blocks done, but wanted to put it together so I could show you! I am in the process of appliqueing the basket handles down as we speak (write). I am too late for her contest...my fault, I let myself get side tracked from this one project that was really important for me to get done this summer...but oh well, I really love it and will enjoy it for many years!!! Please click HERE and see all the gorgeous quilts that were submitted for the contest...just so pretty!


I wanted to take this time to especially thank Lyn for doing the BOM for everyone. Not only did she stay two steps ahead of everyone, she shared her talent and generosity and hard work with the world. Thank you, Lyn!!



Everyone, have a great day!!!


Julie

9 comments:

Linda said...

Love it! I like the embroidery in it especially.

A Garden of Threads said...

Hi Julie, I love it!! Hope hubby is doing well. I will still keep you and him in my thoughts and prayers. Take care Jen.

Sandra Kaye said...

Have I told you I really like your blog topper quilt. Every time I come over to your blog, this quilt always catches my breathe. HMM...just beautiful. Hugs --Sandie

Janet O. said...

Border anything in purple and I will love it, but this stitchery is cute enough no matter what color the border!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, what a pretty BOM; the embroidery sets it apart!

Vickie said...

oh wow Julie I love how you have assembled it...the colours are gorgeous,cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Julie, it is hard not to be side tracked with all the lovely projects out there...loved seeing your progress Julie...Hugs Lyn

Merilyn said...

You have done a great job so far, very nice!!!

Leeanne said...

I hope it is OK with you, but I have put a link from my blog to yours as I have done some strippy string blocks...they are ready to sew together! Yippie!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...